📚 Meerschaum Reference Wiki¶
So you've just completed the Getting Started guide ― congratulations! 🥳 "What's next?", you might ask.
There are a number of resources you can check out when learning Meerschaum:
- This wiki!
Use the index to the left to navigate through various topics, such as the following:
- Bootstrapping pipes
- Inside the syncing engine
- All about Connectors
- How to quickly write your own plugins.
- My video tutorial series Learning Meerschaum.
- Articles published about Meerschaum:
- Interview featured in Console 100 - The Open Source Newsletter
- A Data Scientist's Guide to Fetching COVID-19 Data in 2022 (Towards Data Science)
- Time-Series ETL with Meerschaum (Towards Data Science)
- How I automatically extract my M1 Finance transactions
This wiki walks you through the concepts of the Meerschaum system. Whether you're a beginner or data wizard, there's always more to learn, so reading this wiki will give you a more solid foundation on how to get your data flowing!
If you would like new pages added to this wiki, please open a discussion on the project's GitHub repository!